Personality Type for Teens
February 11 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join Annette Bosley-Boyce, an MBTI Certified Practitioner with 10+ years’ experience, for this insightful program just for teens.
Personality type says a lot about us. It helps us understand why we are quiet or sociable, or why we are organized or free-spirited. Join this free 1.5 hour-long workshop, specifically designed for teens, to understand their…
· Personality type (based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment—one of the world’s most popular personality tools used by high schools, colleges, and Fortune 500 companies alike);
· Potential Career Paths (great for teens trying to choose college majors);
· Relationships with parents, siblings, friends, teachers, and classmates;
· Study habits and preferences;
· Uniqueness and Individuality!
Needed Materials: Please bring your smart phone as you will be taking a “free” online personality assessment to help you with the discussion.
About the presenter: Annette Bosley-Boyce is an MBTI Certified Practitioner with 10+ years’ experience in career and motivational counseling and 22+ years’ experience in higher education. She lives locally in Connecticut and loves spending her free time talking about “personality” with her son, husband, mother, and friends.
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/personality-type-for-teens-tickets-515002685897