Personality Type for Couples w/ Annette Bosley-Boyce
February 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Wed, February 8th @ 6:00 PM
Personality type says a lot about us. It helps us understand why we are quiet or sociable, or why we are organized or free-spirited. Join this free 1.5 hour-long workshop, specifically designed for couples (married or new relationships), to understand…
· Your Personality type (based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment—one of the world’s most popular personality tools used by high schools, colleges, and Fortune 500 companies alike);
· Your significant other’s personality type;
· How you relate to each other;
· How you both relate to other people (friends, family, strangers, etc.);
· How you like to live, work, and play (vacation);
· How to authentically embrace your similarities and differences!
Needed Materials: Please bring your smart phone as you will be taking a “free” online personality assessment to help you with the discussion.
About the Presenter: Annette Bosley-Boyce is an MBTI Certified Practitioner with 10+ years’ experience in career and motivational counseling and 22+ years’ experience in higher education. She lives locally in Connecticut and loves spending her free time talking about “personality” with her son, husband, mother, and friends.
RSVP on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/personality-type-for-couples-tickets-514402811657