- This event has passed.
Book-a-Librarian @ 1:30 PM
February 3, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO LEARN?
Get individual attention while learning a new skill or perfect an existing one!
Work with one of the librarians on your choice of topics.
Appointments are available during selected week days at 1:30 PM
or other mutually agreed upon times.
Selected evening or Saturday appointments are also available each month.
Register for an available session using the calendar.
Topics can include (but are not limited to):
- Job Search Help
- Help with Genealogy Research – how to use the databases
- How to Download Books/Audiobooks
- Using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint)
- Using Windows 8
- Using Facebook
- Using “Cloud” Computing
- Using the Library’s Databases (JobNow, Magill Medical Guide, iConn and more)
- Using Google or other search engines (how to find the best results)
- Using the library’s OPAC (to find and reserve materials)
- Using a Wiki for Group Collaboration
- Using LinkedIn
- Other topics as requested